Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Afternoon

Dad walked up and down a flight of stairs today and lapped the entire floor 10 times (plowing down anyone in his path, I'm sure). He emailed me a picture of him yesterday and he's looking good. My mom made me promise not to reveal his bed head and 5 o' clock shadow to the internets, so you'll have to trust my word or ask him for a photo yourself.

The great news is that he may get to go home tomorrow and if not, will probably be leaving the hospital on Saturday. Way to go, Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Wow---fabulous news! That hotel bill certainly woke him up fast! From the ICU, right to Claiborne! Good going!

    xxoo,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our stake is having a day at the Temple today; he could just stop by for a session on his way home.
    Seriously amazing recovery.


    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you pulling in the driveway soon! Continue your amazing recovery, John!

    ReplyDelete